Fuel Tankers :-
Mercedes - M 4040 - 20000 liters –
Specifications bottom packing system (Aramco)
- Cabinets are made of black iron thickness of not less than 4 mm even 12,000 liter.
- Iron thickness of not less than 5 mm for major capacity (more than 15,000 liters).
- Reservoirs supported with holder appropriate and distributed along the reservoir to ensure stability and poise.
- Chassis Assistant steel installed on the original chassis of the car fixed and closing according to the specifications of the original manufacturer of the car.
- Partitions internal plumb distributed asymmetrically to ensure resistance concussions while on the move.
- Upper basin with slot vent slot and matching the specification of the inspection Aramco.
- Side ladders to reach the top of the tank.
- Fenders and clashes background of steel.
- Side pipes to save hoses (optional).
- Aramco system ensures safe packing the bottom of the fuel without causing eddies or internal hazardous vapors during filling and discharge.
- Inspection slot with electronically to a statement fluid level inside the tank.
- Disposal of surplus system when packing or movement so due back to the tank.
- System provider with 2 emergency valve bottom (valve does not get bounced back).
- System with 2 entrance mobilization and the entrance to return surplus grouped one fund bottom of the tank driver and inverse Fund Steering rises from the earth, a distance of not less than 800 mm (can be increased).
- Provider from the top of the tank vent fumes system.
- The system is assembled with an assurance to the client certificate approved by Aramco.
- Exits covered with dust-proof covers with chains.
- Lid opens for top with a system connected to brake to ensure the installation of the tank during filling.
- SQL statement in the tank size and safety instructions on the form or print posters in Arabic and English and is clearly on both sides of the tank and the back.
- Reservoir greased and processor from abroad, according to the industry's assets and paints resistance to climatic factors.